The Best Guitar Toolkit provides the tools for learning and teaching, It is full of a wide variety of useful information.
This is a great tool for learning key transposition, functional theory and chord progression analysis. Students say, "It's a whole theory book on one page!"
This tool displays chord formulas and chord naming conventions that often vary by style.
The Best Guitar Toolkit provides students and teachers with a one-of-a kind resource to expand any guitarist’s ability to play and understand music. The Best Guitar Toolkit can be used as a stand-alone book, or as a resource for extending and expanding the curriculum included in The Best Guitar Method. Below is a brief list of what makes The Best Guitar Toolkit an innovative resource for the guitarist.
Who is The Best Guitar Toolkit written for?
• Guitar players, beginner through
advanced, who want to accelerate and
expand their ability to play and create music
• Guitar teachers who want a simple
supplemental resource that gives their
students a deeper musical understanding
• Guitar students who want to move beyond
just “learning the song” to “learning from
What makes The Best Guitar Toolkit a
• The Best Guitar Toolkit, at only 32 pages, is
concise and easy to use
• The Best Guitar Toolkit is a collection of
“insider knowledge,” chocked full of
valuable information that every guitarist
• The Best Guitar Toolkit is the perfect
companion to The Best Guitar Method
What is included in The Best Guitar Toolkit?
Eleven Unique Tools with Detailed Instructions
• Note Location on the Fretboard Tool
• Music Notation to Fretboard Note Location
• Chord Fingering Tool (shows fingerings,
note names and scale degrees)
• Chord Symbols, Formulas, and Names Tool
• Common Chord Progressions Tool
• Major Scale Fingering Tool
• Scale Formula Tool
• Note Transposing Tool for Major Keys
• Chord Transposing Tool for Major Keys
• Note Transposing Tool for Minor Keys
• Chord Transposing Tool for Minor Keys
• Blank Chord Grid Paper
• Music Manuscript Paper
• Repertoire Progress Log
• Practice Goals and Daily Practice Log